Carnival Cruise Lines wants to keep your kids out waaayyy past their bedtimes.
The cruise line is rolling out Camp Carnival Night Owls, a full schedule of late-night activities and nightly babysitting services until 3 a.m. for kids 11 and under.
The three different Night Owl parties -- which include activities such as video game tournaments, arts and crafts, late-night movies and pizza -- are held at least once each voyage for three age groups:
- Owl Jams is a program for children 2 to 11 that runs from 10 p.m. until midnight. Cost is $13 per child plus gratuity.
- Fun 'Til One caters to children 6 to 8 and goes from 10 p.m. until 1 a.m. Cost is $20 per child plus gratuity.
- Fun at Sea... 'Til 3:00 is for kids 9 to 11 and runs from 10 p.m. until 3 a.m., at which time children are escorted back to their staterooms. Cost is $33 per child plus gratuity.
The Night Owls program is available on all 23 Carnival ships and is an addition to its regular schedule of complimentary supervised activities for children from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Carnival also offers babysitting nightly from 10 a.m. to 3 a.m. for $6.75 per hour.
No words on the price parents pay to deal with cranky kids the next day.
More stories you might like
- Slip, slide and surf at 7 new water parks
- 'Anti-tourists' visit world's danger zones
- Play ball! See all 30 big-league ballparks in 35 days
Joy Jernigan is a senior travel editor for msnbc.com. Follow her on Twitter @JoyJernigan.